Posted: 05 February 2013
· Perform Phlebotomy to the highest possible standard in accordance with the Phlebotomy Department’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
· Sorting and transportation of samples back to the laboratory.
· Participate in the introduction of new ideas and methods according to Hospital policy.
· Record details concerning mishaps, complaints and defects in practice, report to senior phlebotomist.
· To implement quality standards and ensuring a quality service is provided at all times.
· Certified Phlebotomy Technician or a Nurse (with phlebotomy experience) or a Laboratory Technician (with phlebotomy experience).
· Recognised qualification in Phlebotomy or equivalent
Previous experience essential
» submit a CV for consideration