The Galway Clinic Emergency Room opening hours are Monday and Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10 am – 5 pm.
Please see the following opening hours for Christmas & New Year 2018
24th December 10-5pm
25th December Closed
26th December Closed
27th December 10-6pm
28th December 10-6pm
29th December 10-5pm
30th December 10-5pm
31st December 10-6pm
1st January Closed
2nd January 10 - 6 pm
3rd January 10-6pm
Please note that these times are subject to change, please call the Emergency Room on 091 785999 in advance of your arrival so we can begin to plan for your care.
Every patient is provided with:
- Immediate access to a Consultant’s opinion
- Same day investigations
- Immediate management plan
- Prompt discharge letter
The Galway Clinic Emergency Room has full consultant surgical and medical treatment for emergency admissions.
It is our goal to provide to a comprehensive, efficient seven-day emergency facility for the people of the west of Ireland.
Access to the Emergency Room.
Patients can access our Emergency Room in a number of different ways:
- Walk-in without making an appointment between 10 am - 6 pm Monday-Friday & 10 am - 5 pm Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday.
- Phone-in this allows us to plan for your care in advance 091 785999
- GP Referral – contact your GP and your GP will contact us. We will then call you to arrange your appointment.
- GPs can send patients in via a Private ambulance (please phone the Emergency Room first)