The Galway Clinic is delighted to announce that we will hold a GP Speed learning event in the Galway clinic on Wednesday the 21st of November 2018.
This evening will consist of 3 Galway Clinic Consultants speaking around their areas of specialty.
Dinner will be served from 6.30 pm onwards. The first speaker is at 7 pm sharp.
This seminar will be facilitated by 3 speakers:
- Dr Harmini Sidhu Consultant Gynaecologist Cervical Smears and Colposcopy Update.
- Dr Alan Coss Consultant Gastroenterologist – “An Update on the Management of Oesophageal & Stomach Conditions”
- Dr Claire O’Driscoll Consultant Microbiologist “CPE and antimicrobial resistance in General practice”
X-CPD/R: Credits (External: Meeting): 2.5
X-CPD/R: GMS Study Leave: 0.5
To register for this event please RSVP to email@example.com or text 087 6780000
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 091 – 785936.
The following RCPI webcasts will take place in the Galway Clinic. Each webcast begins at 5.30pm.
- Wednesday the 16th of January 2019 - Doctors Treating Doctors
- Wednesday the 6th of February 2019 - Avoiding Stress through Self-Compassion
- Wednesday the 6th of March 2019 - Geriatric Oncology
- Wednesday the 10th of April 2019 - Medicine and the Humanities
- Friday the 22nd of the 5th 2019 - Infectious Diseases