The Galway Clinic is delighted to announce that we will hold a GP Speed learning event in the Auburn Lodge Hotel, Galway Road Ennis, Co Clare on Thursday the 21st of November 2019.
This evening will consist of 3 Galway Clinic Consultants speaking around their areas of speciality.
Dinner will be served from 6.30 pm onward. The first speaker is at 7 pm sharp.
This seminar will be facilitated by Mr Joe Sparkes Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Mr Sparkes will present the following two talks:
“ Investigation and Management of Neck Pain”
“Knee Arthritis and Knee Replacement Advances”
CPD Points Pending
To register for this event please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 087 6780000
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 091 – 785936.
The following RCPI webcasts will take place in the Galway Clinic. Each webcast begins at 5.30pm.
- Tuesday 19/11/2019 Masterclass in Intensive Care Medicine
- Wednesday 15/01/2020 Masterclass in Population Health - Climate change and health
- Wednesday 05/02/2020 Masterclass in Genomic Medicine
- Wednesday 11/03/2020 Masterclass in Intensive Care Medicine
- Wednesday 22/04/2020 Masterclass in Doctor as Writers
- Wednesday 20/05/2020 Masterclass in Respiratory Medicine