Our Vision is to excel and deliver World-Class Nursing.
Person-centred care is our priority.
We care for our Nursing Team to enable them to care for our patients. You will experience state of the art facilities, low patient to nurse ratios and Ireland's first and only complete electronic patient record. The Galway Clinic is also a centre for learning for undergraduate/Post-Graduate Nursing Medicine and Allied Health Care Professionals.
To ensure our vision of excellence in patient care, we wish to attract high quality candidates and offer the following:
For further information please contact Sinead Hanley (Director of Nursing) on 091-785516.
- Very Competitive salary rates.
- Benefit of both specialised allowances and location allowances for staff within specialist areas.
- Supported professional development.
- Supported Post-Graduate education fees and study leave.
- Opportunities for internal transfer and specialist training.
- Relocation package.
- New Graduates welcome.
We Currently have Nursing Vacancies within the following areas:
- Cath Lab & Cardiology
For a full list of Careers please click here
Galway Clinic is an equal opportunities employer