Please ensure you have the following items ready for your stay at the Galway Clinic
- Have you brought your personal ID - i.e Passport or Driving Licence?
- Have you brought your medications and a current medication list from your GP/Pharmacy? Please note this cannot be your own handwritten list. You can ask your GP/Pharmacy to fax it to us on 091 785480
- Have you checked your level of cover with your insurance for your procedure in the Galway Clinic?
- Do you need to pay for an insurance excess or do you need to make a self-pay payment on admission?
- Do you have your glasses, hearing aid and dentures?
- Do you use a walking aid? if so please bring it with you.
- Do you have non-slip slippers/socks? (Please note that non slip socks are available for purchase in the Galway Clinic shop for €4.50
- Do you have your dressing gown, night attire and toiletries with you?
Have you informed the Galway Clinic if you have the following?
- History of MRSA/VRE/CRE/ESBL
- Diarrhoea, vomiting or flu like symptoms in the last 48 hours
- Have you any open sores or ulcers
- If you have been a resident in a nursing home or a patient in another hospital in the last 6 months.
Please don't hesitate to contact the Admissions manager if you have any special requirements whilst you are staying in the Galway Clinic: 091 785813.
Our aim is to make your stay in the Galway Clinic as pleasant as possible.